Fostering the Development and Preservation of Trails and Greenways in the Greater Fox Cities Region!
Fox Cities Greenways Together for Trails Photo Contest is an opportunity to put your photography skills to work. We are a nonprofit organization dedicated to fostering the development and preservation of trails and greenways in the Fox Cities region. Help us to promote the Fox Cities trail system by raising awareness of the natural beauty of our greenways, supporting the linkages of trails in our community, and experiencing trails with family and friends. Remember you don’t need to be a professional photographer or have an expensive camera, just follow the rules below and submit your entry. Demonstrate the many ways we use our trails, greenways, and waterways.
Contest Eligibility, How to Enter, and Deadline
- Residents and visitors of the Fox Cities region who are at least 13 years old are eligible to participate in 2016 Together for Trails Photo Contest.
- The photo contest begins August 1 and ends October 31 at 5pm.
- Each photo must be submitted using the Entry Form below.
- Photos need to include a trail, waterway, or greenway in the Fox Cities region and illustrate a specific contest category.
- Email any questions to email@example.com.
Two Contest Categories
Photos should illustrate the many ways our trails, greenspaces, and waterways are utilized in the Fox Cities region:
- Discovering the natural beauty of our trails: wildlife, flora, and fauna.
- Exploring and sharing trail experiences with family and friends: encouraging outdoor activities, destinations, fitness, and traveling safely.
Cash prize and a Greenways membership for 1st, 2nd and 3rd in each category.
Please read the 2016 Photo Contest Rules and submit your entry by filling out the form below. Good luck!